Friday, March 22, 2019

Thing 24 Google drawings

I explored google drawings. It is similar to microsoft word and publisher as far as the drawing features go with fills, colors, lines etc. I really like the resources by Eric Curts. The powerpoint (slides) .Google drawings Powerpoint I found very useful. BTW I love google slides for the audience participation.
I reviewed the slides with our art teacher. She and I have been wanting to do a computer art project together. We reviewed the mime creations and the cartoonify youself  with google drawings.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ve54FcztDA
We decided to try the cartoonify yourself and will do this in the next few weeks.

I can not draw to save my life. I really love the auto draw. If I had more time I would love to just doodle with this alot.

The checker template is wonderful. I have a student that really enjoys playing checkers with me and a few other teachers so I downloaded the game. I think it's a great way to stay in touch with them.

And just in case you're feeling like me with %^$^** WINTER
Cant wait til spring

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope we are done with winter! Love the tulip poster. :) I have some snowdrops and winter aconite finally blooming. The daffodils and tulips can't be far off!

    ReplyDelete