Saturday, March 30, 2019

Final Reflection

1: What did you learn?
  • How did you put what you learned into action at school? I was able to use everything I learned for either school or personally (I really am looking forward to using more of this personally, but felt I needed to first devote time for my students and program)
  • Did you expand your Personal Learning Network? I expanded my network mostly through Twitter. I do wish I had more tie to do that though
  • What challenges did you face during the workshop? I think the only challenge was the time. Never enough time. LOL
  • Any big “fails”? Any huge successes? What did you learn from trying, failing, succeeding? I think a few successes was that I really was able to use so much of this stuff right away in my classroom. I also plan on revisiting a lot of the interesting post by Eric Curts. 
  • Were there projects that didn’t work out well for you? No 
  • Other thoughts? I wish our district had a few of the google things like cardboard with the field trips ( I did ask them about it)
2: What’s next?
  • Did you start some projects that you’ll be following up on in the future? Yes. I'll continue with the games, twitter, blogging-I'll create a personal one). I honestly don't know what I won't continue on.
  • Are you planning to share what you’ve learned with others? I already have and am always telling my colleagues about this PD ( at least our tech-savvy ones)
  • What other professional development projects will you be pursuing? I've done Smart Board which is very good to. They have a wonderful game maker. 
  • Other thoughts?
3: Did you like learning this way?'
  • For some of you, this might have been your first experience with this kind of independent, online, self-driven learning. Did this work for you? Yes, I love online learning.
  • What did you most value about the program? I really loved everything. What didn’t work well?
  • Would you do it again? Definitely. 
  • Other thoughts? I would really love to see more pieces with Microsoft tools. They really have great products, they're just not as well known.

No comments:

Post a Comment